Friday, November 20, 2009

Minnesota Gophers First Football Season at TCF Bank Comes to a close

The Minnesota Golden Gophers Football Roster has one more game left to play, but last week marked the end of the inaugural season of Gopher Football at TCF Bank Stadium. Fan Response and Ticket Sales reflect that Golden Gophers Fans LOVED TCF Bank Stadium and can not wait for the 2nd season to start!

Overall the Gophers Football Team had a strong first season at TCF Bank Stadium. The Golden Gophers Football Schedule included 7 home games at TCF Bank Stadium, the won 4 of those 7... I would say that counts as TCF Bank Stadium success! Wouldn't you? With the football season over, there will be less TCF Bank Stadium and Golden Gopher Football news to report, but feel free to send in pictures and stories from this season and I will be happy to post them for the rest of the Gopher Fan Base to appreciate!

Have a great Thanksgiving Gopher Fans!

5 comments:

B said...

I would love to see pictures from inside TCF Bank Stadium, I didn't make it to a game this season but I really wanted to!

Anonymous said...

The inside of TCF Bank Stadium is amazing. I was in total awe. B - you have to get to a game next year!

Kristy said...

What do you think about U2 at TCF Bank Stadium? Wild - huh!

i <3 football said...

GOOD jOB THIS SEASON GOPHERS! I wish it wasnt already the end :(

Katy said...

Too Bad its over, LOVE me some gopher football!